Killer Is Dead: Suda51 Tackling 'James Bond's Dark Side' In PS3, 360 Game
Killer 7 and No More Heroes elements set to feature in game from Lollipop Chainsaw collaborators.
Published on Apr 4, 2012
Suda51's next game has been announced in Japan as 'Killer Is Dead', which is set to follow a condemned man, and said to be inspired by the 'dark side' of James Bond.
It isn't a sequel to Killer 7 though according to Famitsu, but will include sword combat similarly to Suda51's No More Heroes, as well as plenty of new mechanics. The cast will also include Bond Girl-type characters.
Lollipop Chainsaw's team-up of Kadakowa Games and Suda51's Grasshopper Manufacture will collaborate again to bring Killer Is Dead to PS3 and Xbox 360 in 2013.
More Suda51 on NowGamer:
- Lollipop Chainsaw: Suda 51 Interview
- Lollipop Chainsaw - Bosses Of Zombie Rock Trailer
- Shadows Of The Damned Review
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One