BioShock Infinite's Final Heavy Hitter Is The Creepy Siren
Irrational Games reveals the fourth heavy enemy from BioShock Infinite's floating city, Colombia.
Published on Mar 27, 2012
We already know about BioShock Infinite's heavy-hitting Motorised Patriot, Handyman, and the Boys of Silence, but now we have a new heavy hitter to contend with - the Siren.
Ken Levine reveals the ghostly enemy as able to bring protagonist Booker's enemies back from the dead - but if you take her out any resurrected foes die with her. She's pretty terrifying.
Check out the video above for a sneak peak.
BioShock Infinite hits PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on 19 October.
More BioShock Infinite on NowGamer:
- BioShock Infinite's Latest Heavy Hitters Are The Terrifying 'Boys Of Silence'
- Bioshock Infinite 'Handy Man' Trailer Shows Fearsome New Enemy
- BioShock Infinite's Robot George Washington Carries A Minigun
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One