Skyrim DLC: 'Dawnguard' Bethesda Trademark Hints At Elder Scrolls Content
A new trademark listing from Zenimax hints at new Skyrim DLC content.
Published on Mar 21, 2012
Skyrim has just got a new patch on PC in the 1.5 update (headed to consoles soon) but a new trademark listing from Zenimax Media could hint at content in the long-awaited Skyrim DLC.
The Dawnguard join the Redguard as a Bethesda trademark - the latter was the suffix of a 1998 Elder Scrolls action adventure and also a human faction in Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
'Dawnguard' relates to "computer game software for use with computers and video game consoles; downloadable computer game software offered via the internet and wireless devices," according to the listing.
Will the Dawnguard hit Skyrim via DLC or get their own spin-off? Or is it for something else altogether - like an Elder Scrolls MMO, iOS game or next-gen title for instance?
More on The Elder Scrolls:
- Elder Scrolls MMO To Be Announced In May - Report
- Skyrim Update: 1.5 'Kill-Cam' Patch Hits Steam, Incoming For PS3, Xbox 360
- Bethesda Developing 'Unannounced' iOS Games
- Skyrim Dev Bethesda Hiring For Game On 'Future-Gen' Consoles
- Skyrim update 1.5 patch hits Steam - incoming for PS3 and Xbox 360
Order Skyrim gear on Amazon.co.uk
- Elder Scrolls V, Skyrim: Official Game Guide
- PapaGamer's Unofficial Skyrim Strategy Guide
- Skyrim - Strategy, Hacks, and Tools for the Pro Gamer
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One