GTA 5: Autumn Release Date Listed On Internal Retailer Schedule
Grand Theft Auto 5 could be set for a post-summer release according to 'major UK High Street retailer'.
Published on Mar 9, 2012
GTA 5 much speculated release date is currently scheduled for Autumn 2012 according to a release schedule from a 'major UK High Street retailer' seen by MCV.
Previous guesses and online retailer listings have included November and even the start of 2013.
Rockstar recently promised to drop new GTA 5 details in a few months - it's currently concentrating on the release of Max Payne 3 in May.
More GTA 5 on NowGamer:
- GTA 5: Mafia 2 Studio Helping Rockstar With Development - Report
- GTA TV' And 'Rockstar TV' Trademarked By Take-Two
- GTA 5: PS3, Xbox 360, PC Release Date Is 23 November - Zavvi
- GTA 5: New Info Coming 'In A Few Months' Time' - Rockstar
Grand Theft Auto deals on Amazon
- Grand Theft Auto 5 (Xbox 360)
- Grand Theft Auto 5 (PS3)
- Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition (Xbox 360)
- Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition (PS3)