Infinity Blade: Dungeons, Sky Gamblers Are First iPad HD Games
iPad 3 has 'higher resolution than PS3, Xbox 360' says Epic Games.
Published on Mar 7, 2012
Infinity Blade: Dungeons is the latest impressive project to be crafted by Epic Games in support of Apple's powerful next iPad. It was joined by Namco's dog-fighting title Sky Gamblers at Apple's reveal event in the US.
Infinity Blade: Dungeons is a 3rd-person action adventure, which enables players to run around fighting in real-time in what appears to be more of an action RPG than previous games. It'll also feature a new crafting system - dungeon crafting.
Meanwhile Sky Gamblers looks similar to Ace Combat, and supports up to 50 jets fighting all at once - Namco's producer described it as a "console quality" experience.
- iPad 3 Official Details: Retina Display, Quad-Core Processor, 4G LTE
- iPad HD: Apple Reveals New 4G Tablet, iOS 5.1, New Apple TV
- iPad 3/HD: Apple Inventory Confirms 16GB, 4G iPad
Pre-order the new iPad 3
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One