Canned Open-World Batman Game: Shades Of Arkham City - Video
A new video showing canned Batman game Gotham By Gaslight reveals open-world potential.
Published on Feb 28, 2012
A Batman game that never saw the light of day showed how a great open-world game based on the Dark Knight could work.
Gotham By Gaslight was the Batman game inspired by the 1800s-set comic series - it was pitched by Day 1 Studios sometime between 2009 and 2010, with a view to working with publisher THQ.
A Gotham By Gaslight prototype video unearthed by Siliconera reveals a dark, atmospheric open-world city - long before Arkham City hit shelves.
Gotham By Gaslight was ulimately cancelled, with Rocksteady's acclaimed Batman games already underway.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One