Skyrim Dev Bethesda Hiring For Game On 'Future-Gen' Consoles
Bethesda preparing for Wii U, Next Xbox and PlayStation 4 with next-gen job ad.
Published on Feb 27, 2012
Next-gen is the old future-gen according to Bethesda Game Studios which has revealed it is working on a title for unannounced platforms.
"Bethesda Game Studios is looking for experienced programmers to work on cutting-edge technology for an unannounced game on future-generation consoles," reads the ad.
It's just the latest mention of unannounced console platforms, with Epic set to show the Unreal Engine 4 at GDC next week.
Is BSG working on a new Fallout game? Elder Scrolls? Something new? Discuss to your heart's content below!
More Like This...
- PS4: Driveclub Delayed Again, Sony 'Going Back To Drawing Board'
- Titanfall: How To Fix 'Initializing' & 'Attempting Connection' Issues
- Evolve PS4, Xbox One & PC Release Date Leaked - Rumour
- PS4 & Xbox One Gone Home Release Likely In 2014
- Titanfall: Respawn 'Looking To Patch Xbox One Resolution To 1080p'