Dear Esther Dev Making Amnesia Sequel 'A Machine For Pigs'
First-person game makers Frictional and thechineseroom announce collaboration.
Published on Feb 23, 2012
Amnesia: The Dark Descent is getting a sequel developed by Dear Esther studio, thechineseroom.
Amnesia's original dev, Frictional Games and thechineseroom hinted at the collaboration via a recent ARG.
Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs is set to hit PC towards the end of the year and is described as an 'indirect sequel' to the cult hit psychological horror game.
Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs will be set in the same alternate history-based universe and follows a waalthy industrialist "haunted by dreams of a dark machine" in 1899.
Like Amnesia: The Dark Descent, A Machine for Pigs won't be aimed at gamers of a nervous disposition.
Look out for much more on Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs on NowGamer next week.
More Like This...
- Xbox One: Modders Add Mouse & Keyboard Support
- Halo: Spartan Assault Xbox One & Xbox 360 Release Date Announced
- Minecraft Twitch TV Support Added Via Update 1.7.4
- Xbox One Demo Policy Hasn't Changed, There Will Be 'More Demos As Platform Goes Forward'
- GTA 5: 'Story DLC, GTA Online Content Creator & Heists On The Way' - Rockstar