Counter Strike: Global Offensive: Steam Survey Offering Beta Keys
More Counter Strike fans to get hands-on with CS:GO soon
Published on Feb 23, 2012
Valve is set to invite more gamers to the current Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Beta, with more beta keys up for grabs via a Steam survey.
"Today we are opening up our online survey to everyone. The next keys will be sent on the basis of this survey. If you don’t fill it out, you won’t be getting a key," reads the CS site.
"Over the coming months we will make selections from the survey participants. Sometimes we might add experienced players, other times new players. Sometimes 1.6 players, sometimes CSS players, sometimes people who have played neither. There are no wrong answers to the survey questions."
CS:GO beta testers can also continue to invite friends. "We will also continue to give gift keys to active CS:GO beta players to share with their friends. Earning these keys is easy, hit quick match and play CS:GO."
The CS: GO beta recently added an extra 9,000 players, new maps and weapons - it still has no set release date.
Already got Steam installed? Hit the link to fill out the survey for a chance of a CS: GO beta key!
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One