Skyrim 1.4 Update: Lag Fixes Work, But Bugs Remain - PS3 Gamers
Crucial Skyrim PS3 patch kills lag, but game still suffers from freezing and low frame-rates say gamers.
Published on Feb 13, 2012
Skyrim's worst problems are behind it on the PS3 according to gamers that have installed the long-awaited 1.4 patch - but the game still suffers from freezing and poor framerates according to posters on the Bethesda forums.
"After all the wait skyrim ps3 is still inferior. The fps is a bit better though but frames still drop in certain areas," writes one user.
"The game's framerate IS subpar. It's nice that the lag seems to be clearing up, but it dances around between 15 and 30 fps," comments another user, while other comments include: "FREEZING is not gone!"
Skyrim players were advised to create a new manual save to get the best out of the new update.
Bethesda also launched the Skyrim Creation Kit for PC last week.
Have you tried the Skyrim 1.4 patch on PS3? Are you still having problems? Share your thoughts in the comments section below!
More Like This...
- PS4: Driveclub Delayed Again, Sony 'Going Back To Drawing Board'
- Titanfall: How To Fix 'Initializing' & 'Attempting Connection' Issues
- Evolve PS4, Xbox One & PC Release Date Leaked - Rumour
- PS4 & Xbox One Gone Home Release Likely In 2014
- Titanfall: Respawn 'Looking To Patch Xbox One Resolution To 1080p'