PS3 Update 4.1 Brings Tweaks, PSN Accounts Move To SEN
PlayStation Network accounts move over to the Sony Entertainment Network.
Published on Feb 8, 2012
PS3 firmware update 4.1 is live right now and brings minor improvements to both the PS3's internet browser and clock settings - as well as rebranding users' PSN accounts as Sony Entertainment Network accounts.
Check out the summary for the 180MB update below:
- The Internet Browser has been improved. This will result in better display of content and page layouts are displayed with greater accuracy. Some websites that could not be displayed correctly prior to the release of PS3 system software 4.10, including interactive websites, are now supported.
- You can automatically set the time more accurately via the Internet every time your PS3 system connects to PlayStation Network (PSN). This can be done via [Settings] > [Date and Time Settings] > [Set Automatically] on the XMB (XrossMediaBar).
- PSN Account will be renamed Sony Entertainment Network Account. This will not result in any changes to how you log in or the details you use to do so.
More Like This...
- This House Gets Torn To Shreds For 30 Mins In Rainbow Six: Siege Livestream
- How Did PlanetSide 2 Developers React To Abuse From Online Fans?
- Kojima Reveals The Hidden Message In P.T. Fans Couldn't Find
- Cancelled Crash Bandicoot Game Surfaces - But Why Was It Canned?
- What The Hell Are The People At Pokemon Company Taking