iPad 3: Apple Launching Next iOS Device In March - Report
iPad 3 production already ramping according to industry sources.
Published on Jan 16, 2012
iPad 3's launch is less than three months away according to a report by Bloomberg, with Apple planning a more powerful device with a higher definition screen.
Production of the iPad 3 tablet will begin this month, with sources claiming the device will feature a quad-core processer, and willl be manufactured to full volume by next month.
The iPad 2 launched in March last year.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One