Modern Warfare 3: How To Get Banned
MW3 Creative Strategist defines Call of Duty ban-hammer offences.
Published on Jan 6, 2012
Modern Warfare 3's online multiplayer community has felt the might of Infinity Ward's ban-hammer in recent weeks, with some gamers hit with 14-year permabans for "Boosting, Cheating, Hacking, Exploiting [or] Inappropriate behaviour," according to IW's Robert Bowling.
If you're still left wondering what constitutes any of the above, Bowling has now defined all the things Modern Warfare 3 players can do to receive a ban, and how severely each offence is dealt with.
Headings include Boosting, Cheating, Hacking, Glitching, Offensive Behavious and Offensive Gamertag - and the requisite length of ban for each - it certainly makes for sober reading if you're willing to chance your arm. Take it from us - it's probably not worth it.
Read MW3's Online code of conduct for more, or check out the ban-hammer pic tweetd by FourZeroTwo, below:
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One