Respawn Entertainment Posts First Behind-The-Scenes Image
Ex-Call of Duty devs reveal Mocap session clues.
Published on Jan 4, 2012
Respawn Entertainment, the studio mostly comprised of the former Infinity Ward developers behind Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1 and 2 has teased another image from the development of it's unannounced PS3, Xbox 360 and PC game.
Respawn's website posted an interview with studio Motion Capture specialist Mario Perez back in December - one of the featured images is from a mocap session, most likely for Respawn's first game:
What the image confirms, much like the first Respawn teaser, is that the game will feature guns - not surprising given Respawn's origins.
Otherwise, the trio of Mocap actors and sparse scenery give very little away in terms of setting, vehicles or story.
There's still no release window for the project, with the next Medal of Honor widely expected to go up against Call of Duty as EA's big shooter for 2012.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One