Skyrim: The Best-Looking Game Of 2011?
In-game art site makes a strong case.
Skyrim has been revealed as one of the most artistic games of the year by game-art site Dead End Thrills.
Using a number of tools such as no HUD, no-clip camera positioning, enhanced textures and effects mods and variable field of vision, the site displays stunnings images from the latest AAA PC games, in a bid to get as close as possible to the artists' true vision.
Through Dead End Thrills' virtual lens, Skyrim looks exquisite with stylishly-framed vistas combining with intense action shots to reveal a rich fantasy world worthy of any book or movie.
Browse the gallery for a taste and hit Dead End Thrills for loads more, all the way up to desktop wallpaper resolutions.
- Microsoft's Major Nelson: "It's Great To Have Two Solid Console Launches This Year"
- GTA: San Andreas Now Available On iOS
- Xbox One Needs 'Something Unique For Japanese Market' - Inafune
- From Tokyo Jungle And Far Cry 3 To The World Of Animals
- GTA Online Content Creator Now Available For Xbox 360 & PS3