Skyrim: The Best-Looking Game Of 2011?
In-game art site makes a strong case.
Skyrim has been revealed as one of the most artistic games of the year by game-art site Dead End Thrills.
Using a number of tools such as no HUD, no-clip camera positioning, enhanced textures and effects mods and variable field of vision, the site displays stunnings images from the latest AAA PC games, in a bid to get as close as possible to the artists' true vision.
Through Dead End Thrills' virtual lens, Skyrim looks exquisite with stylishly-framed vistas combining with intense action shots to reveal a rich fantasy world worthy of any book or movie.
Browse the gallery for a taste and hit Dead End Thrills for loads more, all the way up to desktop wallpaper resolutions.
- PS4: Driveclub Delayed Again, Sony 'Going Back To Drawing Board'
- Titanfall: How To Fix 'Initializing' & 'Attempting Connection' Issues
- Evolve PS4, Xbox One & PC Release Date Leaked - Rumour
- PS4 & Xbox One Gone Home Release Likely In 2014
- Titanfall: Respawn 'Looking To Patch Xbox One Resolution To 1080p'