Assassin's Creed Headed To China, England, US, Russia Or Japan - Rumour
Ubisoft surveys potential destinations for next AC.
Published on Nov 28, 2011
Assassin's Creed could be headed to various different locations and eras if reports of a Ubisoft customer survey are accurate.
The survey reportedly asks respondents: "Among the following propositions, in which of the following historical periods and locations would you like one of the next Assassin's Creed games to take place?"
The options include Victorian England, ancient Rome, feaudal Japan and others, including recently-rumoured ancient Egypt.
Check out the full list below:
- The violent conflicts of the Imperial Dynasties in Medieval China
- The advent of the mighty British Empire during Victorian England
- The culmination of the Pharaoh Reign in Ancient Egypt
- The invasion of the Americas by the Spanish Conquistadors
- The confrontation between British colonists and native Americans during - - The American Revolution
- The overthrow of the Tsar Empire by the Communists during the Russian - Revolution
- The Warlord Battles in Feudal Japan
- The rise of Cesar's Empire in Ancient Rome
Where would you prefer? Leave us a comment below!