GTA 5 Vs GTA 4: Graphics Engine Side-By-Side Video Comparison
How far has Rockstar's game engine come?
Published on Nov 25, 2011
GTA 5's recent debut trailer has been remade, shot-for-shot in GTA 4's Liberty City, so we put the two side-by-side to compare how much Rockstar's GTA technology has evolved.
The trailer has also been remade in Minecraft and compared to the original San Andreas, but the GTA 4 take, credited to 'Bean' according to a subtle on-screen graphic is something else.
Check out the comparison above to see if Rockstar is breaking new ground in the open world genre, or if we've seen it all before.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One