Skyrim PC Patch Kills +2GB RAM Stability, Graphics Mods
Bethesda removes unofficial support for greater RAM.
Published on Nov 22, 2011
The Skyrim patch has landed for PC - but gamers have reportedly been left unable to use some of the games mods as a result, specifically the 'large address aware' third-party patch which enables the game to utilise more than 2GB of system RAM - if available.
Such mods have reportedly improved Skyrim's stability on PC, but the 18MB update, which is on Steam now, stops modders from modifying the game's .exe file.
More Like This...
- GTA Online Capture Update Available Today For PS3 & Xbox 360
- 'PS4 Will Have More New IPs Than Xbox One' - Sony
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter Footage Released
- Xbox One: 'Turning Every Console Into Dev Kit Is Next Step' - Microsoft
- Xbox One Party System Will Be Fixed But Microsoft Still Has No Further Details