Kojima: Wants No Involvement In Metal Gear Solid 5
MGS5 will still see the light of day at some point.
Published on Nov 21, 2011
Metal Gear Solid creator Hideo Kojima has conceded that his studio will "probably have to make" MGS "at some point," but has no idea how the game will pan out.
The legendary Japanese developer has also downplayed his involvement full stop, specifically citing MGS4 as an example of why he should stay away from development.
"I intended to take it to a certain point and then hand it off, but that didn’t work, because it’s hard to convey the concept to other people," he said in an interview.
Metal Gear Solid 5's existence was first teased last week.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One