Skyrim Patch Will Address PS3 Issues - Bethesda
Update set to improve performance on consoles.
Published on Nov 20, 2011
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim should run better on the PS3 after Bethesda's upcoming update is released by the end of the month PR boss Pete Hines has revealed over twitter.
Hopes were high that the widespread PS3 technical issues would be addressed when the update was revealed to be undergoing certification yesterday.
"On the list for this update is improved performance for long-term play on PS3," Hines confirmed.
The update is in the works for all formats, but should launch for PS3 and Xbox 360 the week after Thanksgiving - around the end of November.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One