GTA 5: Rockstar Responds To Speculation, 'Internet Lunacy'
Grand Theft Auto developer appreciates fan passion.
Published on Nov 14, 2011
GTA 5 has already enjoyed more than its fair share of speculation and rumour-mongering, with the launch of the debut trailer only confirming the bare minimum details - money, Los Santos, present day, massive.
Given Rockstar's reluctance to share details until it's ready, numerous claims have been made about the next Grand Theft Auto - none more so than an alleged Journalistic leak.
In reponse to those rumours, Rockstar issued a statement to NowGamer which reads:
“We do not comment on rumors, speculation and general internet lunacy. We do appreciate seeing the passion gaming fans have shown toward Grand Theft Auto V and we look forward to sharing more information with everyone soon.”
Nothing much there then, but good to know that Rockstar keeps up to date with all the gossip and feedback generated by the game. Has a single trailer ever caused this much fuss?
The identity of GTA 5's lead actor is the latest rumour surrounding the game.
More GTA 5 on NowGamer
- GTA 5 Trailer Remade In Minecraft Is Awesome
- GTA 5 Publisher On The Hunt For New Studios
- GTA 5: Rockstar's Houser Wants To 'Battle Nostalgia, Keep Games Magical'
- GTA 5 Release Date: Take Two Declines To Confirm 2012
- GTA 5 Rumours: Sorting Fact From Fiction
- GTA 5 News & Rumours Hub
More Like This...
- PS4: Driveclub Delayed Again, Sony 'Going Back To Drawing Board'
- Titanfall: How To Fix 'Initializing' & 'Attempting Connection' Issues
- Evolve PS4, Xbox One & PC Release Date Leaked - Rumour
- PS4 & Xbox One Gone Home Release Likely In 2014
- Titanfall: Respawn 'Looking To Patch Xbox One Resolution To 1080p'