Uncharted 3 Smashes Sony Expectations With Day One Sales
Almost four million get Drake's Deception at launch.
Published on Nov 10, 2011
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception achieved day one sales of 3.8 million units worldwide Sony has announced.
The figure "smashed" internal sales expectations, the publisher said, adding that the third Uncharted game has "become one of the best-selling titles of 2011," and is on course to out sell each of the previous Uncharted titles.
Uncharted 2 only reached sales of 3.8 million units after 11 months on sale, according to Sony, going on to achieve lifetime sales of around 5 million copies.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One