Skyrim: Open World Situations Bound To Include Bugs - Bethesda
Bethesda dedicated to bug-fixing, but will miss some.
Published on Oct 17, 2011
Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim will be as bug-free as Bethesda can possibly make it, but the nature of dynamic, open-world games means it will never be completely free of issues, Art Director Matt Carofano has told NowGamer.
Both Bethesda Studios' Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and Fallout 3 were very slightly marred by numerous bugs at launch, but were excellent RPGs regardless.
"We’ve started play testing the game much earlier and the entire team tests the whole game and we’re dedicated to getting rid of as many bugs as we can," Carofano told s in an interview. "At the same time we realise it’s a huge open world and there’s almost an infinite number of situations you can get into so there’s going to be some stuff we wished we could’ve fixed but we’ll be very dedicated to making sure it’s the best it can possibly be."
We've been to see a substantial chunk of Skyrim - find out what we thought here.
More Like This...
- GTA Online Capture Update Available Today For PS3 & Xbox 360
- 'PS4 Will Have More New IPs Than Xbox One' - Sony
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter Footage Released
- Xbox One: 'Turning Every Console Into Dev Kit Is Next Step' - Microsoft
- Xbox One Party System Will Be Fixed But Microsoft Still Has No Further Details