Mario And Sonic Olymics: Blue Wii First Look
Nintendo introducing blue Wii with London 2012 game.
Published on Oct 10, 2011
Nintendo will launch a blue Wii console in November to coincide with the launch of Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games.
The blue console will be available exclusively as part of a bundle which includes the latest Mario and Sonic crossover.
The bundle hits UK stores on 18 November - there's no screens or confirmation yet, but we imagine the bundle will also include a blue Wii-mote similarly to previous colour-variation Wiis.
Hit the link to our Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games review.
More Like This...
- Epic Reveals How Medal Of Honour Is Responsible For Gears Of War
- Watch Fish Playing Street Fighter II - This Is An Actual Real Thing
- Resident Evil Sequel Leaked - But It's Not The One You Think It Is
- This Video Proves That Witcher 3 Is 2015's Most Impressive RPG
- Is This The Greatest Second-hand Game Store Ever?