Mario And Sonic Olymics: Blue Wii First Look
Nintendo introducing blue Wii with London 2012 game.
Published on Oct 10, 2011
Nintendo will launch a blue Wii console in November to coincide with the launch of Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games.
The blue console will be available exclusively as part of a bundle which includes the latest Mario and Sonic crossover.
The bundle hits UK stores on 18 November - there's no screens or confirmation yet, but we imagine the bundle will also include a blue Wii-mote similarly to previous colour-variation Wiis.
Hit the link to our Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games review.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One