Max Payne 3 Debut Trailer Now Live
Rockstar reveals debut Max Payne 3 video.
Published on Sep 14, 2011
The first video trailer for Max Payne 3 has hit the internet.
The video shows Payne in Brazil - with typically gruff voice-over - pre and post-headshave.
Max Payne 3 is Rockstar's first game in the franchise that was created by Remedy Entertainment back in 2001 - it's coming to Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
Last week, Rockstar announced a March 2012 release date and revealed a multiplayer mode too.
Check out the trailer above.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One