Mass Effect Dev Making Social, Mobile, Free, Browser And 'Light MMO' Games
BioWare's seven studios extremely busy says Ray Muzyka.
Published on Aug 25, 2011
Ray Muzyka has revealed that BioWare's seven studios are working on a "really diverse portfolio" of games across numerous platforms.
Speaking to NowGamer in a new interview, Muzyka discussed BioWare's upcoming slate.
"We have a really diverse portfolio. We’ve got seven studios worldwide, Edmonton and Montreal, Boston, Texas, Virginia, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Ireland… we’re working on play4free titles, social titles, mobile titles, console titles, PC titles, MMOs, light MMOs, browser based games…" he said.
BioWare is currently finishing Mass Effect 3 and Star Wars: The Old Republic, while there are strong hints that work has begun on Dragon Age 3.
BioWare also announced play4free title Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes at Gamescom last week.
Muzyka said BioWare could work on so many projects by sticking to values such as "always trying to take creative risks and bringing something new to the table," and "listening to our fans feedback and trying to improve game after game."
Hit the link for the full BioWare interview with Ray Muzyka.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One