Skyrim Includes Same-Sex Marriage
Gender not an issue in Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim.
Published on Aug 25, 2011
Bethesda marketing boss Pete Hines has confirmed the inclusion of same-sex marriage in Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim.
Marriage was already confirmed as a feature for Skyrim - if you befriend certain NPCs and do things for them, you can become romantically involved ad even go on quests and live together.
"You can marry anyone," Hines tweeted. "Sorry, should clarify. Not any NPC, just mean any male or female. Doesn't matter what you're playing," he added.
Yesterday, Bethesda revealed numerous facial variations available for each of Skyrim's ten races, ahead of gamers going hands-on with the game's character creator at PAX this weekend.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One