Mass Effect 3: 'Reapers Can Win' - BioWare
Mass Effect 3
BioWare discusses Mass Effect 3's bold story-telling paths
Published on Aug 24, 2011
Mass Effect 3 will shake up the player's moral choices more than ever before, even going so far as allowing the Reapers to win the battle for Earth, according to BioWare's community representative Mike Gamble.
In an inteview with NowGamer at Gamescom, we asked if BioWare was taking risks with Mass Effect 3's plot, including a negative ending in which the Reapers win.
Gamble simply said , "Yes". We asked him again to confirm what he had just said and he said, "Yes".
So there you have it. With the threat of a bad ending like this, players will have to mindful of their actions more than ever in Mass Effect 3 when it launches 9 March 2012.
More Mass Effect 3 on NowGamer:
- BioWare: 'We Have To Address' Mass Effect 3 Concerns
- Mass Effect: BioWare 'Really Wants To Do Multiplayer'
- Mass Effect 3: 10 Things You Didn't Know
- Mass Effect 3 Interview: BioWare Talks Shepard, Kinect, RPGs
- Mass Effect 3 Minisite
Order Mass Effect 3 on Amazon
- Mass Effect 3
- Mass Effect 3: N7 Collector's Edition (Xbox 360)
- Mass Effect 3: N7 Collector's Edition (PS3)
- Mass Effect 3: N7 Collector's Edition (PC DVD)