Minecraft Xbox 360 1.7.3 Bug Fix Update Hitting Xbox Live
Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition has been updated by developer 4J Studios with a patch that fixes various bugs in the game.
It’s rolling out now but could “take a few hours to be available for everyone” according to 4J.
Check out the 1.7.3 bug fix title update change list below:
- Fix for a crash with pistons at the edge of the world
– Fix for a crash due to a thread safety issue usually caused by pistons
– Fix for issue with operating pistons on chunk boundaries
– Fix for a rendering flicker with active pistons
– Fix for rendering slowdown due to lighting issues
– Fix for rain going through blocks (raining indoors)
– Fix for Marketplace not launching when unlocking skin pack after selecting a locked skin in the trial version of the skin pack
– Fix for bug allowing locked skins to be selected if they are beside a free skin
– Fix for misaligned player scores when viewed under the “My Score” leaderboard filter
– Fix for the constant button press sounds when rotating a character in the skin select screen
– Fix for the constant sound effect played on the sign text entry
– Fix for thunder not being audible
– Fix for third person front view not displaying fire.