Infinity Ward Making ‘Exciting Unannounced Title For Next Generation Consoles’
The developer has previously hinted that it’s working on the next-generation of consoles.
The obvious guess would be another Modern Warfare game, with the three core titles developed by Infinity Ward (and Sledgehammer) to date breaking consecutive sales records.
Equally, Sledgehammer could be working on a new Modern Warfare game, although neither studio’s plans are known, as Treyarch pushes Call of Duty 2012, Black Ops 2, ahead of a 13 November launch.
Activision’s only known next-gen project to date is Bungie’s Destiny project, which is contracted to launch for Xbox 360 and Xbox 720 next year.
Ex-Infinity Ward bosses Jason West and Vince Zampella meet Activision in court at the end of the week as the publisher and former employees take their long-running feud to trial.
More Call of Duty on NowGamer:
- Call of Duty 10: Now Infinity Ward’s Hiring For ‘Next-Gen’ Tech
- Bungie Confirms 2013 Destiny MMO Debut, Reveals New Logo
- Call Of Duty Devs Planned ‘Halo Beater’, Took It To EA – Activision
- Activision Settles With EA Amid Zampella And West Hack Claims
- Call Of Duty: Sledgehammer Seeks The New Robert Bowling