Free Star Trek Online Beta Keys. Last Call.
Greetings fellow Trekkies. Star Trek Open beta keys are back in stock. To get yours, follow the instructions below, but please bear in mind that their distribution is manual and by one very altruistic individual, so once you have sent your request, please refrain from hassling; you will get it as soon as he can do it.
- Log onto Twitter and follow the four NowGamer accounts: @NowGamer_Dan, @NowGamer_Nick, @NowGamer_Tom and @NowGamer_Events.
- Now make a LIST and add those accounts to it. Call it 'games journalists' or add us to a similar list if you already have one.
- Once done – and yes, we will check – Tweet @NowGamer_Dan requesting your STO beta key. Do not tweet the other accounts about it, even if you have to wait 24 hours for your key. If you followed these instructions, you will get your key, so please be patient.
- If you already follow from a previous beta key giveaway, you'll need to get a friend to follow, and once he or she is, include that friend's name in your request for the key.
- At some point shortly thereafter, Dan will DM you with the key via Twitter. Bear in mind that Twitter has a DM limit of 250 in 24 hours. If that limit has been reached, Dan will tweet it, so please check his Twitter feed before complaining if it appears to be taking a long time for him to get back to you.
- Once your key is received, tweet this to your followers "I got a Star Trek Online beta key from @NowGamer_Dan. Click here to find out how you can too. http://twurl.nl/ijaqca "
- Enjoy Trekkie paradise.
If you do not have a Twitter account, then you'll need to start one. It shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes.