Force Unleashed II Story Detailed
There was a temptation to use another character after the revelations in the first game, but the team always wanted to return to Starkiller. "Once we figured out how we were going to bring him back it all made sense and fell into place," said Blackman. Asked how dark LucasArts would allow the team to take the story, Blackman said they had a fair amount of freedom: "It’s just as dark as TFU I in some ways, but it’s a lot more personal, too."
The other details on the game include:
- Starkiller could be clone, or thats what Vader is telling him
- The game is set during the height of the Empire's rule
- Locations include Kamino and Cato Neimoidia – the latter is similar to Las Vegas
- Starkiller will visit the Dagobah system, and enter the 'Cave of Evil' that Luke
- The sequel is set around six months after the first game: "We’re being a little bit vague on it, but it’s about – just because we’re dealing with this whole accelerated cloning process – six months," confirmed Blackman.