Black Ops 2: Treyarch Reveals How To Prestige Quickly
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 game design director, David Vonderhaar, has taken to Twitter to layout some tips to those players that want to Prestige quickly and achieve the ultimate goal of Prestige Master – the first person in the world to Prestige.
Prestige Master is a race that the community adopted when Infinity Ward introduced the ranking system in the original Modern Warfare.
It’s now being supported by Treyarch and Vonderhaar loves “how the community are making plans for the race to Prestige.”
On Twitter Vanderhaar laid out his ‘5 pro-tips’:
- Pre-order. You get Nuketown 2025 and that will have DoubleXP for a few days.
- Prestige the weapons you are having success with. Each time you rank up a weapon, you get a small level XP bonus.
- Complete challenges and challenge sets. They pay lots of bonus XP.
- You need to complete Prestige 10 to become Prestige Master. Only a Prestige Master won the race.
- Don’t post or stream before the game is officially released on Nov 13. The race starts then and not a minute earlier.
Players will be able to begin their Prestige mission from the 13th November, but we’re still waiting for Treyarch to offer some sort of prize beyond the obvious bragging rights that come with such a title.
How long does it take you to Prestige? Think you’re in with a chance? Let us know below.